Saturday, May 5, 2012

Run Away Cash

This week has been interesting to say the least. 
Heidi has been getting headaches whilst on the computer/reading/watching T.V. so I took her to the Optomertrist and walked out $300.00 poorer. 
I called my Extras cover people to see if I could get her on my card and I can't do it without a court stamped peice of paper. Having her n my pension card just isn't enough, so no joy with getting that cost down. 





I am however lucky that my mum is helping us out if we need it and she paid for half of the glasses:) Thinking there could be no more bad news I called her dad to tell him what was going on and there was a bill at their house for the course changes last term for $200-$250. I am really lucky also that her mum and dad are                          paying child support as I think I will need every cent this month.




xoxox Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment