Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Fighting My Inner Demons - Day 4

One step forward 3 steps back is my current problem. 
I have been following my Calorie King quite well. One problem is I have all these meals in the freezer and I don't know how much is in each of them so I may have blank spots in my food diary at dinnertime, I am trying to leave 400-500 calories in those time to hopefully cover dinner.
Damon went to his dad's yesterday afternoon for the night, which is great for him.
Not so for me. I had cleaned all day and decided to reward myself with a couple of beers. Of course I drank 8. Then I had to go and eat a heap of chocolate as well. 
Today I am not happy with myself at all. I have walked to work and back this morning but that is only 200ish cals. I think I will have to balance the HUGE blow out over the week, by saving some extra calories and that's not something I like to do, and try to stay strong, I know it is only hurting me in the long run. 
So time to stop beating myself up over it and get on with my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment