Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Nice "Weekend Away"

This morning I realized that the school holidays are nearly over:) Yay all round BUT the kids have been really good and I have mostly worked. What with cleaning short stay accommodation and working in the kitchen at the tavern, they have spent most of the nearly 3 weeks at home with lots of looking after Damon included for the older 2. 
So I decided today that we are going away for a couple of nights, Monday and Tuesday are my weekend. I have booked us a cabin at a caravan park in Bunbury, so we can catch up with friends but are out of their hair at night and we can have some nice (I hope) family time:) 
I have just gotten home from working most of the day and am looking around at all I have to do before I go. Not much cleaning but I cooked up a heap of meals yesterday which must go in the freezer and there is packing. Lucky for us we don't have to leave until lunch time tomorrow:) 
Damon will only pack toys as per normal. I had to sneak some clothes in for him last time we went away. 
Josh never packs much and well Heidi will pack everything she owns plus some I think:) 


I know I am trying to save money but I think this is definately going to be a sanity saver for me, sick of being stuck at home and working all the time. 
On the plus side I am going to take lots of food with us so I don't have to buy much and hopefully it doesn't rain and we can go to lots of parks:) 


So hopefully it's great and the kids continue to be good:) 


xoxoxo Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment