Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Toilet Ate My......


This morning was running smoothly until Damon(3.5ish) went to do a wee. 
I was happily drinking my coffee and heard the toilet flush. What's so strange about that I hear you thinking.... 
The next thing I know and Damon is crying like his little heart has broken. I went running to see what had happened and he had picked up his Shorts and Jock off the floor and in fell the jocks. 
Poor Kid almost couldn't tell me the story he was crying so hard. Needless to say he couldn't "catch" them and the toilet ate his Jocks. 

It was so hard not to laugh. Heidi and Josh were having a good giggle to themselves and poor Damon just couldn't see the funny side of it:( 

I am still having a giggle. Great one for his 18th I think:) 
Have a great weekend xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment